Self-assessment is a process of evaluation of one's own performance, skills, knowledge, and strengths and weaknesses. It involves examining one's own attitudes, behaviors, and accomplishments to determine where improvements can be made and where strengths lie.
It consist 4 option:
- Reading and writing: I know how to read and write Arabic
- Beginner: I'm new to Arabic
- Intermediate: I already know Arabic basics
- Advanced: I want to practice my Arabic
Each test has 2 option:
- Basic: Less accurate - 40 Questions - Estimated time:40 min
- Advanced: More accurate - 60 Questions - Estimated time:60 min
At the end of the self-assessment test, Recommended Level and Statics (Number of total Questions, correct answers, incorrect answers) will be shown.